WHAT WE DO.
Fission IT has 25+ staff and has provided professional IT Support and IT services to businesses throughout Auckland, New Plymouth and New Zealand since 2007. We work with our clients to achieve the best possible technology solutions for their businesses.
IT can make or break your business. Every interaction, transaction and strategic decision you make depends on a reliable, efficient and secure IT system to support you. When you partner with Fission, you’re choosing to take control of your business, by allowing our experts to handle your IT operations with proven Managed IT Services.
We help growing businesses manage their IT infrastructure to prevent tech related growing pains.
WHY WE EXIST.
WE HELP BUSINESSES MAKE THE IT TRANSITION FROM SMALL TO MEDIUM
Growing your business is the goal of most business owners. But achieving that growth can come with inevitable growing pains. IT infrastructure is one area that businesses need to rethink as they grow, but the process doesn’t have to be painful.
At Fission IT, we think there’s a smarter way to manage the IT needs of your business as it grows. An approach that allows you to achieve the outcomes you’re after for your business, while managing the costs and technology transitions that come with moving your business into a more scalable structure.
We’ve worked with plenty of small business owners over the years, helping them to understand where and how IT infrastructure changes or upgrades can support their goals to scale to a larger business and enjoy the efficiencies that come with it. Most of all, we’re focused on solutions that work with where a businesses budgets are today, moving them toward their growth goals as budgets and roll-out timings allow.
If you’re a business that’s looking to grow, talk to the company that can help you optimise your IT infrastructure to achieve it.
We provide a comprehensive range of premium IT Support Services
Fission IT can supply all of your organisation’s IT needs: computer systems set-up, support, monitoring & management, an ultra-responsive helpdesk, IT consulting, management and strategy as well as the capability to deliver the range of IT projects your business needs to stay competitive and productive.
We work hard to ensure that we provide Auckland and national based SMEs with a gold-standard 24×7 IT Support service. We are transparent and vendor-neutral, impartially providing the best in Cloud Services, Networking, Communications and Backup Systems as well as Printing, Licencing, Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery and IT Security.
We work with a broad range of business partners without being tied to any particular vendor and our terms are the most flexible, fairest and clearest in the industry. We can work on a fixed cost unlimited support or timecard based agreement – or somewhere in between.
First Class IT Support
With three locations nationally and a large number of clients spread throughout the country we are ready to help. When you and your systems need us for the best in IT Support, we’re there. From a basic computer support and systems monitoring service to a bespoke fully managed outsourcing arrangement we keep businesses, large and small, running smoothly.
We tailor our services to provide a fully bespoke support package to suit your needs, backed by a simple, clear and effective Service Level Agreement. Get in touch now.
How we deliver our service to our clients
We work to create technology platforms for our clients that meet the needs of what they want from their business – today and in the future. That includes working with clients to understand the budget and resource constraints they have today, so that we can map out a plan of how they can work towards an optimal solution for their business tomorrow. It’s easier said than done, but it’s our specialty.
Our clients enjoy working with us because….
- They end up with a technology platform that keeps working as they grow
- They can plan and cashflow their investments in IT services and infrastructure so it’s aligned to the way their business is growing.
- Our team can handle IT issues quickly and over the phone – all in a friendly and empathic manner, which is appreciated by every staff member who calls.
- We don’t bill out work unless we discussed and quoted it in advance. No one likes a bad surprise.
- We offer options not a single solution – and we work with clients on roll-out plans to ensure our recommendations can be aligned to budgets and cashflow timings.
- There staff have less downtime, less issues and a faster response when they do have a problem. It means they can get on with their jobs – often more effectively.
- We provide an audit of possible areas of risk so business owners have more control over the IT risks they want to take and the ones they want us to resolve.
- We help them to feel comfortable that their IT needs are reliably taken care of.